Advertising Terms and Conditions
1) If you have requested that your ad be designed by us, it is your responsibility to ensure that you give us the correct information about your business, i.e. contact details, prices, descriptions etc. and you must proof check your advert prior to it being added to the website.
2) Advertisements submitted to us should be in at least one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG or TIFF. They may be submitted by e-mail to info@ flat-living.co.uk
3) We take no responsibility for the content of your ad. It is your responsibility to ensure that your ad is legal and copyright free. We cannot accept ads which you do not have permission to copy, e.g. from a Yellow Pages advertisement.
4) The advertiser shall ensure that all Advertisements submitted for publication are clearly recognisable as advertising and not designed to resemble editorial content. Any losses incurred by the advertiser for copy that has been refused by the Publisher are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
5) The advertiser shall not represent to any third party that the Publisher in any way endorses the Buyer, the Advertisement and/or the Buyer’s products or services.
6) There is a design fee for professional building of ads and art work carried out by flat-living.co.uk on your behalf of £25.00.
7) We reserve the right to refuse advertisements which may be defamatory or offensive or which promote products that may be considered indecent.
8) If proof of your advertisement is required it must be requested, it will not automatically be provided. Upon receipt of a proof you will have three working days to respond with amendments – only one set of amendments will be made.
9) We can make no guarantees that your ad will be successful; therefore we are unable to offer you a refund if you receive inadequate response. As the visitors to flat-living.co.uk become familiar with your advertisement, they are more likely to remember you should they need your product or service at a later date.
10) Any editorial content provided is published entirely at the editor’s discretion without guarantee and not subject to provision of a proof or any approval unless expressly requested, and only then upon editor’s prior agreement and no later than 2 weeks before the final copy date. To establish the final copy date, please ask your account handler.
11) All editorial content provided to the Publisher is supplied copyright-free with the intent that the publisher can use and reuse such material at will and in any media format, whilst the Publisher agrees to accredit to the author the submission on each occasion that the submission is used in part or in whole.
12) When you book your ad, you are agreeing to pay the current ad price by the due date. The due date is the date stated on your invoice.
13) In cases of overdue accounts, we will exercise our statutory rights under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. In this respect, interest at the rate of 3 per cent above base rate per 14-day period will be added, compounded in each 14-day period on any outstanding balance from the date of the invoice until the date of receipt of payment in full. Also, please be advised that, in accordance with European Directive 2000/35/EC, a debt recovery fee of £40 will be charged.
14) You are required to pay in full unless you have made a special arrangement.